We’re committed to creative innovation.
With two decades of history in 360 degree video capture technology, we are the leaders of the immersive experience. We do this by designing and developing technologies and products that power immersive experiences, from hardware and software, to applications, processes and intellectual properties.
From developing the engine behind Google Street View, to patenting the only technology capable of capturing and broadcasting live 360-video, we have built a legacy on innovation.
Immersive Media and Digital Domain 3.0 form a groundbreaking joint venture, utilizing the strength of each firm to create award winning content for Nike, Mountain Dew and Taylor Swift. The 360˚ music video for “Blank Space” receives an Emmy award, the first for Ms Swift and the IM360 creative team.
In December, Immersive Media is acquired by Digital Domain Holdings Ltd. This allows IM to become the technology arm powering a large portfolio for media & entertainment, as well as expanding our offerings to the military, first responder and commercial marketplace.
- Partnering with Mapquest for “360 View”
- First ever 360˚ live stream, completed for Canada’s MuchMusic
- 360˚ video coverage of the Haiti earthquake for CNN International
- 360˚ video coverage of the Vancouver Winter Olympics and the Today Show for NBC
- First ever 360˚ mobile app created for the musical group, Black Eyed Peas. This was followed by the first 360˚ livestream of their concert in Central Park
- 360˚ mobile app concert broadcast for Doritos at SXSW
Immersive Media is named one of the 2007 TSX Venture 50, a ranking of Canada’s top emerging companies.