Since 1994 Immmersive Media have developed some of the most popular terrestrial mapping campaigns such as Google Street View, the US Army’s Patrol View and MapQuest’s 360 View. Today Immersive Media offers a variety of hardware and software for street view collection vehicles to meet a number of users needs and budgets. In addition to our turn-key vehicle collection systems, training and support, we also offer interior mapping software and accessories as well as aerial mapping equipment. Collection services are also available for public and private entities across the globe.
Some of the benefits include:
- Saving time & money by reducing site visits
- Increase access across organization to infrastructure
- Provide right of way visualization through video
- Streamline GASB 34 compliance in documenting organizational assets and infrastructure conditions
- Integrate with ArcGIS
- Reduce on-site maintenance timetables with immersive video review.
- Reduce human error in the data collection process.
- Provide data visualization tools that allows an employee to quickly analyze the data at a high level and if they choose, view data for a specific areas of study.
- Decrease the time required to prepare reports and make decisions about asset repairs and conditions.
- Provide direct query and reporting access to its management stakeholders.
- Provide highly detailed information to contractors to improve bidding process and project timelines regardless of contractor’s computer hardware and software platform.
The future of mapping is here.
Let’s get started.